Friday 1 March 2013

Production Plan - Stage 5

02/03/13 - 10AM



As usual, I have allocated the time from 10am till 12pm to film the narrative content of my music video. This time is quite limited however the female model has other work commitments starting at 12pm. During this time I am going to film the final break up scene which was previously altered. I need to visit the male models house to arrange the correct costume prior to filming as this scene is completely separate.

Hopefully I will be able to film the narrative content simply including the female model after her work commitment as this should be the base of my music video. I am not sure if i will use this footage as I did want to use the green room for the main singing content. But have decided to film anyway to ensure I have a back-up plan. In case I do not complete all my filming this weekend, I have booked out the HD camera for next weekend.

For the filming I am mainly using the sheet from the post "overview of filming content" as a guide to which parts of the storyboard I need to shoot. I have carefully indicated the timings of the areas of my music video which drastically need editing or footage added.

No comments:

Post a Comment