Monday 18 February 2013

Photoshoot for Ancillary Texts

 
The weather conditions during this photoshoot where not ideal which did have an effect on the appearence of the model as it was hard for her to keep in character. This is just part of the photoshoot I intend to complete and ideally will feature the back cover of the digipak and perhaps part of the included booklet to adding more information for the audience. I will however continue the shots in the haybails throughout my digipak.
 



This close up shot is slightly low angle which I did not intend. During my next photoshoot I will take closer shots, perhaps an extreme close up of her eyes making direct eye contact with the audience.


This medium shot appears slightly too staged. Her body frame is quite rigid which is understandable due to the cold weather.

Again another attempt at a close up shot. This photograph is slightly blurry therefore not useful for my digipak.

This photograph allows quite alot of space at the top of the image which could be useful when using Photoshop to include text titles ect.


I quite like this medium shot as the model is again making direct eye contact with the audience. Also this high angle shot makes the model seem quite vunerable and weak which compliments the nature of the model in the music video.

The models facial expressions on this medium/long shot are not exactly what I was going for. Her eyes are too sqinted.









No comments:

Post a Comment