Sunday 20 January 2013

Production Plan - Stage 4

30/01/13 - 10AM


Completing the rest of my filming is important as once I have completed my music magazine I can begin to concentrate on creating the following Digipak. From previous filming sessions the model does already know the words to the song which should speed up the filming time.

I aim to complete the filming in all 3 of the locations I have chosen to use:
  • The Barn
  • Heron Lakes
  • Beverley Westwood
Also I am going to make a slight adjustment to my music video by adding another location. This will still be on the same site as "The barn" however will involve the fields behind giving me a broad and clear landscape to experiment with. The shots following this location will involve both the male and female model showing their happy relationship before the break-up.

I have created a more precise structure for filming my music video. However this does mean I will need to allocate more filming time to ensure i have all the required shots. This will follow the form of splitting the filming into two different stages:

Before the break up and after the break up.

Also I am going to film the model in the different locations singing the entire lyrics to the song. This will give me backed up footage which may be useful to fill in certain spaces I may have in my music video.











No comments:

Post a Comment