Friday 30 November 2012

Production Plan - Stage 3

01/12/12 - 9AM


Completing my filming on this date is crucial as I need to begin to edit my videos and create drafts to improve my video and gain valuable audience feedback. Thus I have decided to start the filming no later than 9:00AM giving me a large time allowance to shoot all necessary filming. This production plan is mainly focused on shooting the performance structure of my music video therefore I have planned to meet up with my female model 30/11/12 to discuss arrangements.
I MUST MAKE SURE THE MODEL KNOWS THE LYRICS TO THE SONG!!!
This will save valuable time on the day of filming and also improve the element of realism of my music video which is very important to convey to the audience.

I aim to complete the filming in all 3 of the locations I have chosen to use:
  • The Barn
  • Heron Lakes
  • Beverley Westwood
I will still need to shoot certain shots after the completion of this filming day which also involve the male model however I can complete this on a future date.

After the disaster of changing locations due to the rain on my previous filming date I have decided to search the weather forecast prior to filming. The icy conditions could cause health and safety issues therefore I will need to create a risk assessment before filming. Another problem is the temperature at the time of filming is predicted at 3 degrees. I cannot change the costume of my female model as I have already filmed various shots and a change would cause a serious error in the continuity of my music video. I will bring a rug and blanket along with a coat for the model to wear during camera set up stages to avoid a risk to her health.



8:30am: Prepare the female model to for the barn location (wavy hair and narrative costume).
9:00am: Film the barn location, including shots: 44,53,85.
9:20am: Prepare the model for the Heron Lakes location (curly hair and performance costume).
9:45am: Travel to Heron Lakes location.
10:00am: Film the Heron Lakes location, including shots:15,16,17,40,41,78,77.
10:45am Travel to Westwood Location.
11:00am: Shoot the Westwood location including shots: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,33,54,55,56,57,65.
12:45am Finish filming and drop Louisa off at work.

As you can see I have taken extra preparation in planning my filming by clearly stating each shot I will be shooting during the day. Clearly I will need to spend most of my filming time at the Westwood location as importantly this provides the shots for the introductory shots.
As well as the stated shots above I will also be filming the model singing the whole of the song in all 3 locations giving me extra footage in case I have missed any shots when I begin to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment