Thursday 1 November 2012

Production Plan - Stage 1

02/11/12 - 1:00PM
For the first section of my filming process I will be shooting at Heron Lakes in Routh on 02/11/2012 at 1:00pm. I hope to get as much filming in this location done as possible however it is unlikely I will complete this first section as the weather conditons and mid day sunshine will not last a substantial amount of time in which to film the whole section.
In preparation for filming I have researched the weather forecast for my location showing me the ideal time of day to shoot my video; which in this circumstance is between 11:00am and 4:00pm. Thankfully this is quite a large time bracket giving me plenty of time to film parts of my music video ensuring the quality of my work it high and doesn't appear to be rushed.
In terms of transport my family has dedicated their time to drive me and the cast to the location and back which is very helpful as it saves money I would need to spend on a taxi. I have found it quite difficult to start to create a production plan as myself and cast members have free time at different times during the week making it difficult to organise filming times. This section of shooting will simply involve my female model and contain mainly shots of her looking lonely and upset thinking about previous memories and reflecting on her heartbreak.
What I need to remember:
Technical:
  1. The technical equipment needed for filming.
  2. My Ipod as a source of music.
  3. A plan of the different shots needed to film.  
  4. Copy of the song lyrics.
Mise-en-scene:
  1. Red checkered shirt with demimn jeans/shorts.
  2. A red hair ribbon.
  3. A red rose which is to be used for selected shots.
  4. Small bottle of water to use to make the model appear to be crying.
  5. Brown country boots.
  6. Make up essentials in case it needs to be redone.
A few pennies as a prop.

No comments:

Post a Comment